Fiber laser technology
- High-speed cutting in a class of its own, 4 kilowatts of laser power.
- Outstanding cutting performance for high parts output and excellent cutting quality with thin to medium wall thickness
- Wide range of applications. In addition to steel, stainless steel, and aluminum, non-ferrous metals can also be processed with excellent quality
- High ease-of-use and intuitive process control enable a fast access to fiber laser technology
Tube Laser Cutting Machine
BYTUBE STAR 130 FIBER TUBE LASER WITH 28' ENTRANCE TABLE AND 13' EXIT TABLE. 4kw POWERSOURCE.
- Steel (max. cutting thickness) .625”
- Stainless steel (max. cutting thickness) .312”
- Aluminum (max. cutting thickness) .312”
- Brass (max. cutting thickness) .25”
- Copper (max. cutting thickness) .25”
Our Quality Management Program is aimed at providing the highest quality level of steel fabricating found in today's market.
Sawing and Shearing Service’s commitment to customer satisfaction and quality includes the implementation of a Quality Management Program. Sawing and Shearing’s overriding objective is to fulfill or exceed our customer’s expectations. Achieving our customer’s satisfaction with every job is Sawing and Shearing’s top priority. Our Quality Management Program is aimed at providing just this; the highest quality level of steel fabricating found in today’s market.
What our clients are saying…
We are dedicated to providing high-quality services to each of our clients, and the assurance their project is constructed to meet their highest expectations.
Open communication and a clear understanding of required quality standards between us and our client is essential. The quality process should focus on prevention of errors and elimination of rework as well as on testing and inspection. And finally, client satisfaction is vital to both of our continued success.